Monday, December 8, 2008

What's Your Best Guess?


Now that I have made it to the 36 week mark, we're taking bets on when the baby will arrive. Ok, not real bets, but you will be announced as the winner in your own post if you win. Won't that be fun?

So, when do you think the baby will make his/her first appearance?

And for even more fun, you can even let us know your best guess for the baby's gender, weight and length.

To make things fair for everyone, here's the stats on my last three:


Max - born at 40 weeks, 7 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches

Ainsley - born at 37 weeks, 6 lbs 1 oz, 19 inches

Lillian - born at 39 weeks, 7 lbs 6 oz, 20.5 inches


What do you say?

Winner gets a gift card to somewhere fun.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy will arrive Dec. 11 @ 2:14am. 6 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches.

Anonymous said...

Boy will arrive Jan. 4 @ 10:30pm. 7 lbs 1 oz, 22 inches.

Ginger said...

Boy to arrive Dec 27 @ midnight. 7 lbs. 10 oz.

Anonymous said...

Girl will arrive Dec. 20 @3:45pm. 6lbs 10oz, 19inches

Nealy said...

Boy will arrive Friday, 12/12/08 at 5:30 p.m. 6 lbs. 14 oz. 20.5 inches.

Anonymous said...

Boy will arrive Dec. 17 @ 6:28am. 7 lbs 4 oz, 22.25 inches.

Anonymous said...

Girl- born at 38 weeks, 6 lbs 15 oz, 20 inches

I'm trying to go for an average...it's twisted but it's my best guess.

Stay well! :)

MommaofMany said...

Boy will arrive on Jan.3rd, 2:12 PM, 7 pounds 13 oz, 21 inches

Hilary said...

Girl. December 24th. 8:48AM. 7 lbs. 2 oz, 20 inches. :)

The Clark Kids said...

Girl. Christmas Day @ 1am. 30 lbs

-Isaac

The Clark Kids said...

Boy. Dec 26 @ 12 noon. 5 lbs.

-Maya

The Clark Kids said...

Boy. Dec 20th @ 3:10 pm. 20 lbs. 20 inches long.

-Elena

The Clark Kids said...

A boy and a girl. Christmas day. Night time. About 13 lbs total. 10 inches long.

-Chloe

Cathy said...

Love the Clark Kids guesses! My guess: Boy, December 26, 10:21 PM, 7 lbs. 1 oz., 20 inches long.

Anonymous said...

I am just praying that Issac is not correct, although it would make the papers.

Robin said...

I've never read your blog before. I came over from Ginger's. I'll guess January 11th at 2:14 pm. 8 pounds. girl. I hope for your sake I am wrong about the date :)

The Mommy Blawger said...

Another friend of Ginger's.
Girl, 39w5d, 5:30pm, 7lbs 10 oz, 20 inches.

Anonymous said...

I will guess 38 weeks 2 days at 7# 2 oz , boy, 20 inches, at 1300

Ginger said...

MommaofMany won!! She was the closest all around.