Max has taken up reading to Ainsley each night. We have started getting books from the library for this purpose because they had already read every children's book that we own at least four times and were begging for something different. So, with lights out and flashlight in hand, Ainsley snuggles up to Max for her bedtime stories. How great to have such a loving big brother! And just in case you didn't know - Ainsley adores him!!
2 comments:
I got to witness it firsthand. Pretty cool! That was the first time I've seen them stay in bed after "bedtime". Impressive! And sooo sweet!
Max is such a loving big brother. When he had been in White Oak visiting his paternal grandparents, Lillian was with me when he got home. When I drove up in front of your house, he flew out the door and said, "Let me see my baby sister!" and then he picked her up out of the car seat and smothered her in hugs and kisses. Don't tell him that reading to Ainsley will improve his own reading skills - that will be our secret!!
Post a Comment